Unless otherwise noted, the weekend runs

2 pm Friday to Sunday Noon

Rentals Subject to Sales Tax

State 7%, Local 2% (Total 9%)

Renter pays Cleaning Fee

If you don't see something that works for you, I have a network of other homes on standby.  Let me know what you are looking for (how many people, proximity to Campus/Square, pricing, etc. and I'll try to get some other options for you).

Please EMAIL questions or reservation requests to Kay@OxfordTownhouse.com

Henry 016.JPG

 

Autumn Ridge #11

3BR/2.5BA on Frontage Road.  Sleeps 6 with 2 queen beds, 1 full bed.  About 1 mile to Square, just a tad farther to campus.  $125 Cleaning fee.

Pricing is Per Night.  

     GRAD 21 GRAD 20   Austin Peay  Tulane  Arkansas  LSU    Liberty  Texas A&M  Vandy

        5/1/21            5/8/21                    9/11/21             9/18/21         10/9/21      10/23/21   11/6/21        11/13/21             11/20/21

        N/A        $300            $300           $300       $500    $500    $300      $500           $500

ST.jpg

A Stone's Throw

5 BR 2 BA Across W Jackson from Campus.  Sleeps 9. 3 queen beds, 1 full bed, 1 twin.  $175 Cleaning Fee

Pricing is Per Night.  3rd night 1/2 price

GRAD 21 GRAD 20   Austin Peay  Tulane  Arkansas  LSU    Liberty  Texas A&M  Vandy

  5/1/21            5/8/21                   9/11/21             9/18/21         10/9/21      10/23/21       11/6/21        11/13/21             11/20/21

 N/A        N/A             $900           $900    $1200     $1200   $900       $1200        $1200

                                                          

Edwards (4).JPG

The Hardin House

Just over 1 mile to campus and less than that to the Square~  3BR/2BA.  Sleeps 6: 2 full beds, 1 trundle bed (2 twins)  $150 Cleaning Fee

Pricing is Per Night.  3rd night 1/2 price

GRAD 21 GRAD 20   Austin Peay  Tulane  Arkansas  LSU    Liberty  Texas A&M  Vandy

  5/1/21            5/8/21                    9/11/21               9/18/21         10/9/21      10/23/21   11/6/21        11/13/21             11/20/21

 N/A          $750             $600           $600      $750    $750    $600     $750           $750

1200 Jefferrson.jpg

1200 Jefferson #312

You can't get any closer to the Square action than this 2BR/2BA condo across the street toward the Courthouse from The Graduate Hotel.  Sleeps 4--2 queen beds.  Reserved parking space in the ground level garage. $125 Cleaning Fee

Pricing is Per Night.  

GRAD 21 GRAD 20   Austin Peay  Tulane  Arkansas  LSU    Liberty  Texas A&M  Vandy

   5/1/21            5/8/21                    9/11/21             9/18/21         10/9/21      10/23/21   11/6/21           11/13/21           11/20/21

  N/A         $650             $750          $750    $1,000   $1000   $1000     $1000        $1000

                                                               

Feder5.JPG

Heaven on S. 11--602 S. 11th

3 BR2 BA Just off the Square behind Chicken on a Stick..  Sleeps 6-8. 2 king beds, 1 queen bed, 2 twin fold out ottomans  $175 Cleaning Fee

Pricing is Per Night.  3rd night 1/2 price

GRAD 21 GRAD 20   Austin Peay  Tulane  Arkansas  LSU    Liberty  Texas A&M  Vandy

    5/1/21            5/8/21                  9/11/21             9/18/21        10/9/21        10/23/21   11/6/21        11/13/21             11/20/21

    NA          NA             $1000       $1000     $1500    $1500 $1000    $1500          $1500

h Kay Hightower, MREC License # 22253

  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon
  • LinkedIn Social Icon
  • Google+ Social Icon

Kay Hightower Real Estate, LLC is an independent, locally owned residential real estate brokerage that specializes in listing and selling  real estate in North Central and Northwest Mississippi. . The brokerage was founded in 2020.  Kay Hightower is a  licensed MS agents and a member of the North Central  MS REALTORS® , Northwest MS REALTORS® and the National Association of REALTORS®. I serve primarily Lafayette and Desoto Counties, as well as all other areas of North Central and Northwest Mississippi.

 

Kay Hightower Real Estate LLC is a licensed brokerage in Mississippi  located at 603 Molly Barr Road #2, Oxford, MS 38655

License Number 22967 | Equal Housing Opportunity | 

Privacy Policy